The Plas Heli Pontoons Berths, Sport Boats (Dry Berth), Visitor Berths, Training and Events Pontoons,
The 2024 fees have not yet been set but please use this form to apply for your 2024 berth (updated 16th November 2023)
The 2024 pontoon berths have not yet been published - again this year we aim to keep the increases below inflation.
Our electricity costs remain high and we must pass this cost on to our customers. The charge in 2023 is set at 15% of the berth fee (26% for winter months).
However, we expect our customers to be careful with their usage and follow our 'Fair and Acceptable Use Policy'. We will carry out rouitine checks on consumption, and excess use (over the fee amout) will be charged as an extra. Customers can also apply for a pay as you go service.
updated - 27/02/2023
The berths are suitable for boats of any sizes from RIBs, Sportboats, PowerBoats and big keel boats.
There are five different berthing options available, as follows:
- Annual Berth Contract -12 months from 1st April
- Seasonal Berth Contract - 8 months – (March to October inclusive)
- Monthly Berth Contract –for the whole month in advance (Summer or Winter terms)
- Short-Stay Berth Contracts – calculated for every night stay
- Sports-Boat /Trailer Sailor (Dry Berth):
- - Annual (12 months from 1st April) or
- - Seasonal (April to September inclusive)
Find out more by proceeding to the next page!